Surface Mount Bottle Filler: Model 2000SMS
The hygienic, touch-free operation surface-mounted Hydration By Haws™ provides highly-versatile installation options and is ideally designed for self-service locations. The unit includes silver ion antimicrobial protection, sensor activation, and a unique Electronic Lifecycle Control filter monitoring feature.
Model 2000SMS mounts directly onto nearly any wall surface without major infrastructure changes, perfect for easier mounting and concrete wall installations. Appliance styling with smooth white finish
- Laminar flow to prevent splashing
- .5gpm (1.3L) flow rate for quick fill-up
- Standard 110v outlet
- Optionally fitted with a plumbed drain
- Beautiful 16-gauge satin stainless steel back panel for easy maintenance and corrosion resistance
- A locked, durable ABS plastic front panel
- 30-second water time-out for added security
Advanced filtration 2,500 gallon (9464 L) carbon block filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and lead, and removes 99.99% of cysts.* Electronic lifecycle control and filter replacement indicator light provides accurate usage and filter monitoring. Filter cartridge will shut off water flow when capacity is reached to ensure great-tasting water with every activation.
*Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
- Dimensions: 14.2” W x 3.9” D x 25.8” H (rough-in) 15.0” W x 3.9” D x 30.2” H (external face)
- Weight: 33.0 lbs
- 3 Year Warranty
- Options: Water chiller, plumbed drain kit
- NSF/ANSI 61 Section 9, NSF/ANSI 42, NSF/ANSI 53, ANSI/UL 1951, AB1953 lead-free, ADA Compliant (when mounted at correct height), NSF Lead-Free Certified
- Includes 1 filter with purchase. Additional filters sold separately.
- Power: 110 volt AC electric power (110 volt, 60Hz, and .1 amp draw when in
- Water: A municipal or constant pressure treated well water source.
- Waste: A plumbed-in drain hook-up (except model 2000SMS).