Recessed Mounted Bottle Filler: Model 2000S
Looking to add chilling to this model? Click here.
The hygienic, touch-free operation recessed-mounted Hydration By Haws™ is perfect for in-wall, permanent, high traffic installations. The unit includes silver ion antimicrobial protection, sensor activation, and a unique Electronic Lifecycle Control filter monitoring feature. In addition, Model 2000S meets the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act when mounted at the correct height.
Model 2000S mounts directly inside a wall between standard 16" studs, creating a flush, aesthetically pleasing installation.
- Plumbed drain and self-activated 24-hour water purge feature
- Laminar flow to prevent splashing
- .5gpm (1.3L) flow rate for quick fill-up
- Optionally fitted with a plumbed drain
- Standard 110v outlet
- Beautiful 16-gauge satin stainless steel back panel for easy maintenance and corrosion resistance
- A locked, durable ABS plastc front panel, 30-second water time-out for added security
High-capacity 2,500 gallon (9464 L) carbon block filter reduces chlorine (taste and odor) and lead, and removes 99.99% of cysts*. Electronic lifecycle control and filter replacement indicator light provides accurage usage and filter monitoring. Filter cartridge will shut off water flow when capacity is reached to ensure great-tasting water with every activation.
*Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- DOWNLOAD SPEC SHEET
- Dimensions: 14.2” W x 3.9” D x 25.8” H (rough-in) 15.0” W x 3.9” D x 30.2” H (external face)
- Weight: 33.0 lbs
- 3 Year Warranty
- NSF/ANSI 61 Section 9, NSF/ANSI 42, NSF/ANSI 53, ANSI/UL 1951, AB1953 lead-free, ADA Compliant (when mounted at the correct height), NSF Lead-Free Certified
- Replacement filter: 6423
- Includes 1 filter with purchase. Additional filters sold separately.
- Power: 110 volt AC electric power (110 volt, 60Hz, and .1 amp draw when in
- Water: A municipal or constant pressure treated well water source.
- Waste: A plumbed-in drain hook-up (except model 2000SMS).